Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents,
FNO would like to invite our students of all Girls’ groups A, B, C and all KK (boys & girls) on Saturday, October 7th to volunteer at the warehouse of Helping Hand for Relief and Development from 11:30 AM- 2:00 PM into two sessions as noted below.
**11:30 AM – 12:30 PM: Group KK (ages 5 and 6 years) and group A (ages 7, 8 & 9)
**1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Group B (ages 10, 11, &12) and group C (ages 13 and up)
If you would like to donate money toward sponsoring an orphan, please see the Helping Hand donation box at the FNO table in the lobby every Friday. Our goal is to sponsor at least two orphans per school year as we have been doing it for past two years, Alhamdulillah. If every child brings only $2 per semester we can meet our goal InShaa ’Allah.
In addition, Helping Hand is working on some other projects. Please see below for details…
1) Helping Hand have completed their goal of 4 containers for the year alhamdullilah, and now working on their 5th for Lebanon Container – Warm clothing -all ages and sizes.
2) Helping Hand are accepting New/gently used toys specifically for their Garage Sale of Toys- that their Junior Ambassador Boys will hold on Oct 21st.For Details : Unaiza : 505.250.8170
3) Also currently their most important focus is on fulfilling the crisis situation happening with the Rohingya refugees who have fled to Bangladesh www.hhrd.org/Burma
$100 will feed a family of 6 for a full month
– What’s happening? Volunteering at Helping Hand
– Who are invited? Girl students of groups A, B, C and KK (all boys & girls)
– Which day? Saturday, October 7, 2017, from 11:30 AM- 2:00 PM divided into two sessions
The Helping Hand warehouse located at:
33 East Comstock Dr. #1. Chandler, AZ 85225
For more information about Helping Hand,
Or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/467194623412669/
Please make sure to bring your own water to drink, wear comfortable clothing with close toed shoes, and minimal jewelry when you come to the warehouse on Saturday.
Please note that parents are not required to stay with their kids for the duration of the event. Dropping off kids are allowed. If you choose to stay, please stay in the lobby area while kids are preoccupied with their assignments. Your support and cooperation are very much appreciated to focus on the girls/students at this time.
Thank you and Jazakum Allahu Khairan. May Allah reward you the best in Dunyah and Akhirah.