Here’s what else is coming up and more details to follow…
- February 24 (Saturday) 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM: We will have Feed My Starving Children event. 100 spots reserved for all FNO groups except KK group (5 & 6 yrs old). They have specific ratio adult/kids. Grades 3-6: 3 students to 1 adult; Grades 7-9: 4 students to 1 adult; Grades 10-12: 5 students to 1 adult. Please note that everyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult (an adult is someone 18 years of age or older). If you are planning to be there and know your family will too, please reserve with the code 1159305 ASAP http://volunteer.fmsc.org/Register/Group/JoinGroup.aspx?gid=1159305
- March 9: “Meet & Greet Picnic” event
- March 16: Spring Break – FNO not in session
- March 23: FNO back in session
- April 6: Boys basketball
- May 4: FNO Spring 2018 Semester
Thank you and Jazakum Allah Kheiran for your continued support and cooperation.