Dear Parents of Girls, Group B,
Assalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh!
This coming Friday (April 19), for the girls of GROUP B ONLY (ages 10-12), there will not be a regular FNO class session at ICEV Masjid. Instead, we have an event scheduled.
All other groups will have their classes at the Masjid as usual.
The Girls of Group B are invited to an event as detailed below:
What: A Skit Performance/PARTY!!
Who is invited?: ONLY the girls of Group B. NO SIBLINGS ALLOWED.
When: Friday, April 19
Time: 6 – 8:30 pm. Parents, please do not drop off earlier than 6 unless you have cleared it first with the Group B teacher.
Where: Sis Fatima’s home at:
Some more essential details:
- This is a drop-off event.
- There will be NO MEN PRESENT, so girls can take off their hijabs during the party. Dress up a little or dress up a great deal!!
- That said, dresses/clothing must be kept knee-length or below. Otherwise, you’ll find yourself borrowing a skirt from the teacher. :) Also, if your dress doesn’t cover your arms or calves, please make sure to arrive in an abaya (or something else that’s covered). You can take it off once you enter the house.
- While this is not a potluck and bringing something is not required, please feel free to bring a snack, store-bought or home-made. :)
- If you’re going to be part of a skit, remember to bring any props your skit requires! We’ll have a bunch of things as well that you can borrow. :)
JazakumAllahu Khairan–and we look forward to seeing your lovely daughters on Friday evening, inShaAllah!