FNO registration is currently closed. Please see administration for any inquiry on Fridays 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM.
In person payments can be made from 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm at ICEV on Fridays during FNO sessions.”
Click 👉 FNO 2019-2020 Registration
We strive to provide a balanced student to teacher ratio to make FNO youth halaqa a pleasant environment and experience for all.
- Registration is accepted on a first-come, first served basis while seats available.
- E-Mail: email@example.com or Text Only: 480-442-4181
Please Note: All correspondence regarding FNO youth halqa program will be emailed to the email address listed on your online registration form.
Registration & Payment Options:
- Online: Online registration and electronic payment via-credit card is available.
- On-site: On-site electronic registration and payment via-credit card is available along with cash or check payments.
- Click 👉 FNO Fall 2019 to Spring 2020 Online Registration to register
$80 per year (2 semesters: Fall 2019 & Spring 2020) for each child. Please keep in mind, payment with card can be available online or on-site, while payment with cash or check (payable to ICEV) will be available on-site only. Financial assistance may be available for deserving parents upon verification.
Complimentary Gift with Registration:
- Gift is applicable upon payments only when available.
- Students and parents are responsible for their own gifts. Replacement of the gift can be available with additional $10 fee if we have enough in stock.