Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents,
FNO would like to invite our students along with their parents of all BOYS groups A, B, and C (boys ages 7 years old & up)on Saturday, October 22nd from 10 AM- 12 PM to volunteer at the warehouse of Helping Hand for Relief and Development in an effort to help complete 800 boxes project for Syrian refugees in Lebanon.
If you would like to donate school supplies for that cause, please drop off the items on Friday, October 21st between 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM.
Please make sure to be on time and bring your own water to drink, and wear comfortable clothing with close toed shoes when you come to the warehouse on Saturday.
– What’s happening?
Volunteering at Helping Hand and donating school supplies
– Who are invited?
Parents with their boys of groups A, B, and C (boys 7 years old & up)
– Which day?
- a) Bring school supplies for donation on Friday, October 21stand
- b) Volunteering to prepare boxes on Saturday October 22nd
– Where and what time school supplies need to be dropped off?
- a) Designation boxes will be available inside the masjid lobby on October 21stbetween 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM for the donation or
- b) You can bring it to the HHRD warehouse on Saturday, October 22nd. 10:00 AM- 12:00 PM
The Helping Hand warehouse located at: 33 East Comstock Dr #1. Chandler, AZ 85225
Please take a look at the attached flyer for more details.
Or visit the website: http://www.hhrd.org/
Or Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/467194623412669/
Please note that parents are required to stay with their kids for the duration of the event. No dropping off kids are allowed. Your support and cooperation is very much appreciated. Thank you and Jazakum Allahu Khairan. May Allah reward you the best in Dunyah and Akhitah.