Dear Parents and Students,
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah!
Yes, Alhamdulillah, we’re having ICEV FNO in-person fall semester 2021, August 20th to December 10th, Bi Idhnillahi Ta’ala. All classes will be held in-person with specific guidelines due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Please See Below the Guidelines:
- Keep in mind under the COVID-19 Pandemic and to ensure the safety of all students/individuals, we will have pre-registration available “online only”. Please understand that it will be based on capacity and first come first served basis, and it doesn’t guarantee acceptance to the class if capacity exceeds limit. You will be notified by Thursday, Aug 19th of your seat or waiting list allotment.
- Everyone, (ICEV staff, students, siblings, parents, visitors..) in the Masjid premises is required to keep a mask on at all times.
- All students are required to maintain social distance at least 3 feet apart from each other at all times.
- Also know that all classrooms/areas will have designated yellow square 🟨 stickers reserved for all individuals. Students are required to sit on their own designated spots 🟨. Please advise your children not to play with the yellow stickers 🟨. Stickers are placed for all Masjid prayers & activities.
- All indoor premises of the Masjid will be preoccupied with the classes including main men and women prayer halls. The new main lobby will be designated for any Parents/visitors with social distancing. Please make your plans accordingly.
- Parents are requested to keep children home if they have any symptoms of cold/flu, etc.
- Be mindful that ICEV FNO will be running in-person as a trial basis. Your and students’ cooperation is extremely important to keep the FNO running in-person. If the pandemic worses at the Masjid, FNO may go back online at any time!!!
👉 Pre-Registration: August 13th, 2021, online only, NO in-person pre-registration available
👉 Pre-Registration Fee: $40 per child. You will be notified of your seat allotment or waiting list number by Aug 19th, on the email address provided. Please check your spam folder if you didn’t receive the email by evening of August 19th.
👉 Waiting List: If you are on the waiting list, you will be offered a full refund of the pre-registration fee upon your request.
👉 ICEV FNO Email: We will be using the email address listed on your child’s pre-registration form for all correspondence regarding FNO Youth Halaqa Program. It is your responsibility to make sure the correct email address is provided. Also please check your spam folder for any missed emails from ICEV FNO.
👉 FNO Timing: Fridays 6:45 pm to 7:45 pm from August 20th, 2021 through December 10th, 2021.
👉 Location: Islamic Center of the East Valley (ICEV) 425 N Alma School Rd, Chandler, AZ 85224
👉 Registration Link: https://icevfno.com/registration/
👉 Student Groupings & Teachers’ Assignments:👇
- Group “KK” boys & girls with Sister Afshan with her team (ages 5 to 6)
- Group “A” girls with Sister Deeba with her team (ages 7 to 9)
- Group “B” girls with Sister Nudrat with her team (ages 10 to 12)
- Group “C” girls with Sister Hiba with her team (ages 13 to 14)
- Group “D” girls with Sister Hiba with her team (ages 15+)
- Group “A” boys with Brother Abdullah Safi with his team (ages 7 to 9)
- Group “B” boys with Brother Shahir with his team (ages 10 to 12)
- Group “C” boys with Brother Ahmed with his team (ages 13+)
Alway remember to stay in touch with icevfno.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or (text only) 480-442-4181. We thank you for partnering with FNO youth Halaqa and greatly appreciate your continued support and cooperation.
Baraka Allahu Fee Kum!